This is another minor release of the Mvp.Xml Library for .NET 2.0.
Version 2.3 fixes lots of bugs and introduces some new features.
Most important new features include:
- XHTML output mode for the MvpXslTransform class
- XSLT2-like output character mapping for the MvpXslTransform class
- XmlWrappingReader and XmlWrappingWriter to simplify creating of custom XmlReader or XmlWriter
- XIncludingReader now implements IXmlLineInfo interface
- MvpXslTransform.AddExsltExtensionObjects() method allows to add EXSLT extension functions to your XsltArgumentList instance
- XIncludingReader.Encoding property
- New Mvp.Xml Library API documentation site generated using Sandcastle/DocProject, hosted at http://www.xmllab.net/mvpxml
Most important bugs fixed:
- XIncludingReader now works well with Saxon.NET, XmlSerializer, DataSet and others
- Library DLL is now debuggable
- No more XmlValidatingReader and XmlTextReader used
Find detailed list of new features and bug fixes below.Note
: If you are amongst 21 first people who downloaded this release 07/02/2007 and get "System.IO.FileLoadException: Could not load file or assembly 'Mvp.Xml' or one of its dependencies. Strong name signature could not be verified. The assembly may have been tampered with, or it was delay signed but not fully signed with the correct private key." error, please download it again. We started using delay signing and I forgot to sign it properly before uploading first time. Sorry about that.