Discussions under XPathmania

XslT2.0

first post: san33 wrote: HI All,I had a windows service project that basic purpose is to tra...

latest post: dcazzulino wrote: There is no plan to support xslt 2.0 for nowOn Jun 30, 2010 5:46 AM...

Transformation of BIG XML files

first post: Soft_coder wrote: Hello,I have xml files that should be transfomated. I tried to use ...

MVP.Xml invalid Char Exception.

first post: san33 wrote: hi,I had windows service application in C# that convert the one Xml...

latest post: San33 wrote: hi,My Application is Compiled with .netFramework2.0,but i have .ne...

XpathMania, default namespace

first post: jwessling wrote: Hello, I'm getting an error that the document I'm querying has ...

latest post: steveculshaw wrote: Did you ever find a solution to this ?

integration in VS2008, how-to?

first post: mousio wrote: I ran the XPathmania setup and it integrated fine in my VS2005, but...

latest post: PeteM wrote: If you check in the comments of Don's blog (http://donxml.com/allth...

Feature Request - Extension to infer where namespace declarations exist / return node-set

first post: r_beacroft wrote: I have written a stylesheet which converts xml to rtf - by this I m...

How to use XPathmania?

first post: RobertC wrote: After you've installed XPathmania, it should show up in Visual Stud...

XPathmania installed but not showing up in menus

first post: deanharding wrote: I've got VS.NET 2005 Professional, but when I install XPathmania, I...

latest post: Cerebrus wrote: Hi folks, I just installed XPathMania today and (You guessed it...

Install

first post: trivers wrote: I've looked all over for some install instructions, but couldn't fi...

Orcas Support

first post: JaronBriggs wrote: Is XPathMania support in Orcas coming soon? What are the plans for...

latest post: DonXML wrote: Yes, an Visual Studio 2008 release is in the works. Estimated time...