Basic help

Topics: Developer Forum
Mar 13, 2013 at 6:33 AM
Edited Mar 13, 2013 at 6:34 AM
Hello

I need basic help using this library. I have been given a number of XSLT files with a vague commentary reading "The MVP.XML library to be used for its inclusion of EXSLT". That's all I got.

I have tried in different ways to use this library without success, Trying to find examples has not yielded usable results either.

I'm trying to write a piece of c# code to apply this transformation to an xml file I've been given. Using regular XslCompiledTransform does not work because its missing the extension object. So I thought maybe the extension object would be implemented by this library.

Using VS2010.

My first question would be, why does the Mvp namespace disappears? I add the reference to Mvp.dll, intellitype recognizes the namespace, but once I build, the namespace somehow vanishes and now there is no Mvp namespace to be found anywhere. Not in the object browser, not in intellitype. I had never seen a library behave like this. I even tried rebuilding the source and having a project reference. Same results.