API Documentation

Nov 11, 2008 at 2:11 PM
Hi

I am trying to view the API documentation at work, where I only have access to IE6, but the documentation is not displaying and I cannot read it.

Can somebody please point me in the direction of a CHM help file? I have also tried to build the DocSite project after downloading the source code (and Sandcastle and DocProject) but can't get it to be build.

Basically, there's no way for me to access the API documentation, and I would appreicate some help very much!

Thanks
Riko
Oct 30, 2009 at 10:14 PM

Riko,

I  am having the same issue. Were you ever able to access the MVP.XML API documentation?

Thanks,
Aaron

Coordinator
Nov 1, 2009 at 7:15 AM

The problem is that DocSite generated documentation needs ASP.NET web hosting, which I don't have anymore. You can find somewhat older (version 2.0) API docs at http://mvp-xml.sourceforge.net/api/2.0/index.html.

Also the sources contain all documentation :)

Nov 11, 2010 at 7:07 PM

Are the DocSite generated files available somewhere in a .zip file or other downloadable format?  I've tried to rebuild from source and I don't get the HTML files - even after I change the project settings to generate them (<PublishCopyOption>AllFiles</PublishCopyOption>)

Anyone here except crickets?